Sunday 22 September 2013



Hi Guys, its been way too long since my last blog, for a moment there even i got pre-occupied with other stuff and really neglected what i love doing -creative writing. Fear not my friends i will keep the posts coming from hereon on out...:) :) :)

I have been thinking of a topic to write on on since my blog , and for now  i think the title "My happy song" caught my attention.

Its easy to get cought up in society's notion of how we should live our lives and sometimes we find ourselves blindly to other people's definition of life, and get lost at the point where we figure it out and the blinders fall off.

My happy song is a metaphor for finally figuring out to live life not looking at what others are doing or listening to societial notions of how life should be lived. it is realising how fortunate we are that God loves us so much and matte how many times we mess up he is always willing to pick up dust us off, and we start again. it is a song we sing after going through the ringer, and coming out stronger. it is when we realise that every battle we go through, we lose something but gain something greater, with every tear we cry, we come out with a heart full of compassion for those that hurt.

"with tears in her eyes and a smile on her face", i've been thinking of writing a story with this line but the perfect link to it, for now is my happy song.keep an eye out for my next post. it might just be an actual happy song.
 


No comments:

Post a Comment